Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Boy!




Grant recently turned three, and we had a family party at my parents house. Grant was so excited for his birthday cake. So excited that when it came time to blow the candles
out he spit all over the cake. I had to scrape the top layer of frosting off. Grant is a joy to have around. He can be a lot of work but I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Ten Things I Love About Grant
1.I love that he sleeps with a blanket and sucks his index finger! So, cute! I had a blanket too!
2.He looks like me! After Gracie came out as Kents clone I was excited to have a child who looked like me.
3.I love when he says "huggy!" and climbs on my lap to be held and cuddled.
4.I love how tough he is. Having a boy can be hard but one good thing is their tough as nails!
5.I love his curly hair! Still trying to figure out where it came from.
6.I love that he loves his big sister. He CAN'T wait for her to come home and play with him.
7.I love that he hums while he eats. To anyone else it would be weird and annoying but I'm really used to it and love it.
8.I love that he is not shy. He's never afraid to go to a new class or meet new friends. I was a VERY shy child, and I'm glad he doesn't have to endure that.
9.I love how Grant folds his arms in sacrament meeting and whispers "rev-rit".
10.I love that he LOVES fruits and vegetables. Who Knew!-I love Chocolate!

3 comments:

Blake said...

Happy Birthday Grantie!!!

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I would have known. Hey I have a card for you how can I get it to you?

The Regimballe Family said...

Happy late B-day Grant! we sure love him too! And miss him! Ryan asks for him all the time!