Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!






A couple of weeks ago I had my 30th birthday. I can honestly say this was my best birthday ever! My sweet friends took me out and treated me to a pedi, dinner at my favorite place, "The Olive Garden" and a movie, "He's Just Not That Into You". They gave me the cutest necklace with both my kids names on it. Im so lucky to have such great friends! I also share my birthday with a good friend of mine, Brittany. Thanks ladies for a great night out!



A few days later on the actual date of my birthday my mom and dad took me out to eat at another one of my favorite places, Floridinos. Yum! Thanks Everyone for making it a wonderful
30th birthday!

2 comments:

cherryl said...

happy late birthday debi!! i don't know why i haven't put your blog on the side bar on my blog before, i forget to add people. but i LOVED your entry about grant/no david book. you will love that you documented all the crazy things he did in 1 week, wow, his list is impressive... the fish, yikes!!! but i loved the end, and forgiving you for yelling and the reversible lock on his door... ha ha ha! now that you are not in our ward i am going to be checking your blog! :) i am glad you had a great birthday!

Lindsay Wright said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one. 30, can you believe it! I had my 30th in August, ugh. Don't worry though; you're still as cute as you were at CHS. Chandler Chicks Rule. HA!