Friday, October 12, 2007

TV ADDICT AT AGE 1!



Grant cracks me up! Usually in the morning after we first go downstairs I turn on a kids channel for Grant and go in the kitchen to make breakfast. Well, yesterday I woke up before him and had been watching the Todays show. When I brought him down after he woke up I forgot to change the channel. I went in the kitchen, made breakfast and returned to find the TV on the Disney channel! He figured out how to turn the channel and stopped when he saw cartoons!
Then today I came down stairs to find that the DVD player had been tampered with. In trying to put a DVD in for himself he somehow got it lost inside the player. I could hear it shaking around inside. I decided to only way to fix the problem was to unscrew the sides and open it up to get the DVD out. Well imagine my surprise when I got it opened and looked inside to find not only the one DVD from today but two others! Three DVD's stuck inside. He must have been working on this for weeks!

No comments: