Friday, October 12, 2007

Zoo Trip



Gracie is on Fall break this week so I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the zoo and it was fun. We were only there for three hours but we sure were worn out when we were done. Right before we left we all got an ICEE and ate it during the car ride home. Grants favorite part was the petting zoo and the goats. Gracie also liked that but she also enjoyed seeing the flamingos. I think next time I'll take along some help A.K.A. grandma or daddy. There were a few time were things got a bit scary. For instance when Grant tried to run away from me and I had to leave Gracie at a owl presentation to chase after him, or when Grant pooped while we were in line for the ICEEs and everyone in line knew it. But overall it was really fun and I cant wait to take them back again.

No comments: